Have you heard about the liquid diet? Do you want to experience this diet plan and maximize your capacity to become healthy? In this article, we are going to know some delicious liquid diet recipes and why do some people follow this type of diet plan. This article aims to provide useful information try some of these recipes and take advantage of the benefits it can bring to our well being.
Liquid Diet recieps Explained:
Before we proceed into the main topic, let’s try to understand the concept of liquid dieting and why do some people follow this practice. By definition, liquid diet is a way of consuming food by turning them into liquid forms. This means that fresh food products are processed to extract the juice which is believed to contain most of the nutrients in the food. While some liquid diets are designed to keep the body hydrated and provide the body with the much needed electrolytes without having to build any unnecessary residues inside the stomach. Now why do some people engage into this kind of diet plan? There are actually 2 reasons to consider:liquid diet recipes.
liquid diet weight loss recipes
1. Medical reasons – whenever a patient experiences any problems on the digestive system, doctors usually suggest that they should follow liquid diet for a period of time. This is to allow the digestive tract to rest for the meantime and allow it to “reprogram” itself so that it will be back to normal again. While the stomach is undergoing a recovery, the best source of food to fuel our body must come in liquid forms to avoid the stomach from overworking its function. Moreover, if foods are liquefied, the nutrients are easily absorbed by the body and all the more a safe way to induce food.
Healthy Juice Recipes for weight loss - weight loss tips | juice diet
Healthy Juice Recipes for weight loss - weight loss tips | juice diet Experience the robust flavors and health benefits of fresh, natural foods. This Healthy recipes ...
2. Weight Loss – liquid dieting can also be followed as a way of shedding off unwanted pounds off the body. By following this diet plan, in way you’re getting all the good stuff without having to deal with the excess as you only get the nutrients and less waste material are formed from the food you have consumed. Aside from that, it can also be a form of detoxification where the body will undergo an inner cleansing of the organs resulting in increased energy, youthful-looking skin, positive mood, and overall a healthier well being.
Liquid Calories: Do Smoothies Lead to Weight Gain?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutrition
Some Liquid Diet Recipes We Can Try:
Since following a liquid diet plan can also help us in losing weight, surely most of us would want to take advantage of this benefit. But how can we make such delicious drinks thank will help us shape our body? Here are some delicious liquid diet recipes we can try:
1. Master Cleanse Recipe – this is a basic recipe in liquid dieting. In order for you to make this delicious drink, you will have to prepare the following: 10 ounces of drinkable water, 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 table spoons of organic maple syrup (for taste), a pinch of cayenne powder (or you can add more as desired). The preparation for the master cleanse recipe is very simple because all you need to do is combine all the ingredients in a tall 295 ml glass and mix them altogether properly. The benefits you can get from this recipe is more on weight loss as cayenne is known to effectively burn off excess fats in the body.
2. Hollywood Diet – for this recipe you are going to need the following ingredients: 1 cup of cranberry juice, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of plain yoghurt, 1/4 teaspoon of wheat germ oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of flaxseed oil. Here’s the procedure on how to prepare the Hollywood Diet:
– combine all the ingredients in the blender, mix it well until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
– this mixture is good for 2 servings so you can set aside the other half inside the refrigerator for next day’s consumption.
– after taking the Hollywood diet, it’s a must that you should also drink lots of water to compliment on the dieting process of this concoction.
3. Celery Soup – for this recipe, you’re going to need to following ingredients: celery, 1 pc. bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon of thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil, 2 cups of chicken broth, salt, pepper. Here are the directions:
– boil the celery until it becomes very soft
– once the celery is done, combine it along with the rest of the ingredients in the blender and mix it until liquefied.
– once the mixture reaches the puree texture, cook it for 10-20 minutes and then serve.
Although there are positive health benefits we can get from liquid dieting, it’s best to consult a health professional or a dietician before embarking on a new diet plan. Seek advice on what kind of liquid diet that will really work for you and use it to attain a healthier life.
The Seaweed Jelly-Diet Cookbook Guide: Simply Gourmet! Discover the Secrets to Savory Flavors, Creamy Textures, and Nutritional Weight Loss - Naturally!Lulu Press, Inc. 2016
The Diet to End World Hunger! A Cookbook Guide for the Western Chef. Forget everything you know about seaweed. This cookbook guide explains how to prepare dried seaweed into the perfect weight loss, and nutritional flavor-enhancing food additive. Learn to make seaweed into a tasteless inexpensive nutritious weight loss liquid, for shakes, teas, and frozen cocktails; or a nutritional taste-enhancing jelly, for soups, dips, and stews; or a rich fat-free seaweed paste, which adds creamy...
1. HOMEMADE LIQUID DIET: Mix all ingredients and chill ... is one day's diet. Divide ... 2. LIQUID BREAKFAST (DIET DRINK): Place all ingredients in blender container ...
Sometimes a liquid diet is the answer. Click here for tips on what to do when going on a liquid diet. ... Rosenau recommends this easy smoothie recipe: Blend milk ...
The Best Liquid Diet Recipes on Yummly | Diet Soup, Super Moist Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting, Strawberry Chiller
Liquid diet - Get all the nutrition you need in liquid form. Drink Your Meals provides recipes with 100% fresh ingredients that have not been processed.
A clear liquid diet consists of clear liquids — such as water, broth and plain gelatin — that are easily digested and leave no undigested residue in your ...
Recipes, Tips and Ideas for People on Liquid & Soft Diets - There are a variety of options when you’re on a soft/liquid diet to keep you healthy, fed and full. The ...
Liquid diet and liquid diet recipes are generally used as a means of partial meal replacement. People generally follow liquid diets to control their calorie
Top liquid diet recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
Q: My husband has been having some scary issues with choking, and so for the time being has been put on a strict non-solid-foods-only diet (basically, nothing that ...
Liquid diet recipes are simple, will function if followed, and price no greater than normal foods. That is the great news. Another consideration is the fact that they ...
People with Crohn's disease may have problems digesting food. Sometimes, a liquid diet can help.