There is no doubt that performing daily exercise can help to lose weight. This has been proven many years ago and still as effective as ever. Indeed, it is beneficial but since not all people have spare time to do exercises, they need to have other weight lose options like going for a low fat diet plan. Low carb diet plan is an ideal meal, designed to help people reduce their carbohydrates and calories intake per day. It sounds easy but the thing is that a lot of people are too dependent on foods that are rich in carb such as rice, bread, and pasta. This had made the idea of low fat meal plan a little challenging.
Recommended Low Fat Meal Plan – The American Heart Association recommends the following traditional low fat meal plan with the purpose of keeping calories to as low as 30%, or even lower. Listed below are some of the ideal low carb meals that you may include in your diet plan. For Breakfast: fruits, fruit juices, skim milk, tea, coffee with low sugar, breakfast cereal or toast with polyunsaturated, mono margarine, or fruit jam spread. Eggs are good if eaten only twice a week. For Lunch: vegetable salad with no-oil dressing, fruits or low fat yoghurt, bean dish, cottage cheese, and drained canned fish. For Dinner: Main dish may contain a small serving of meat (fish or chicken, but be sure to remove all fatty areas). For your side dish, go for mashed potato or vegetable salad. You don’t have to be religiously following every bit and detail of the recommended servings above. Go and ask your dietician about the ideal calories, fats, and proteins that you should take per day.
Professional dieticians and nutritionists will calculate your body’s nutrition requirements based on your weight and your lifestyle or daily activities. Tips For A Successful Low Carb Diet Plan
* Do not deceive yourself. If you really want to achieve your desired weight by eating low fat foods, then you should not cheat, especially if you are noting down the foods you ate for the day.* Learn to read the labels. There are many calorie calculators available in the market today. These calorie counters can help you identify which food items will suit your diet best by means of reading the labels.
* Create a weekly low fat meal plan and follow. Creating a list of weekly meals can be very easy. But the real deal is if it is properly followed.
* Keep focused. Maintaining the focus on the goal is one of the vital keys in losing weight. As you take the challenging goals to lose weight, you may come across to certain things that could definitely put your determination to tests. Before you give in to any temptations, try to remember that all the things you’ve done for the sake of losing weight might just go to waste.
* As much as possible, try to do exercises. It is understandable that most people have a tight day to day schedule, but it should not be enough reason for you to ignore your body’s needs. There are a lot of simple exercises that you may try to do or just find some time to go for a walk or biking.
* Write down your achievements. Since low fat dieting may take weeks before you notice the positive changes, seeing your achievements in writings can motivate you more. List down what you have accomplished like the low carb meal plans that you had for the last month, exercises you performed, your current weight against last week, and so on. Why Some Low Carb Dieters Fail One of the most common factors why some low carb dieters fail to this particular meal plan is that they tend to eat 1-2 big meals per day. Reducing the number of meals instead of the calories that the foods contain is probably the most misleading diet strategy that is being practiced by many people. Rather than fighting the urge to eat more, it s more recommended to just get used to eating small meals for about 5-6 times per day.
Just be reminded that small meals should not a complete meal. Say for example, you are used to eating lunch or dinner with 1 cup of rice, a bowlful of vegetable salad, a serving of lean meat, and a fruit for dessert. This is actually considered as a perfect meal, but not for those who want to succeed with low fat diet plan. You can still have all of them but not in just one particular meal. It is true that losing weight is never as easy as getting fat, yet, it is obtainable. With the right attitude, positive mind, and strong determination, anybody can succeed in all types of weight lose methods including low fat diet plan on condition that it is done in the right manner.